General Liability Insurance is vital for businesses of all sizes. The amount of coverage your organization requires depends on a number of factors, including the type of business you run as well as the location of the operation. Homewell knows that each organization is unique and we will work with you closely to select the coverage that best fits your needs.
Under most general liability insurance policies, your business can be protected from lawsuits resulting from the following:
- Bodily injuries that occur to customers, employees, vendors or visitors on your premises.
- Personal injuries sustained as a result of the actions or negligence of one of your employees.
- Property damage caused by your employees.
- Advertising injury (damage from slander or false advertising)
- Product Liability Insurance
Product Liability Insurance protects you in the event that an item manufactured or developed by your company is responsible for an accident, injury or death.
General Liability policies exclude coverage for Pollution, Employment Related Claims, and Professional Liability claims as some examples. It is important that you get quotations for these excluded coverages.
Please contact Homewell Insurance Services when your policy renews.
We can save you money, and provide you with the coverage you need!