Call Us: 1-866-856-3846

Property Insurance

In a world of perils, business property insurance protects you against financial loss from damage to tangible assets, like your building and office equipment. It also covers intangibles, like income lost due to business interruption.

Your agent helps you cut through the jargon to get to the point:

  • Identify where your business is at risk
  • Choose the coverage type and specifics that make sense
  • Determine the most cost-effective program design and insurance provider
  • Clarify exactly how you’re covered

And if something does go wrong, we serve as your advocate to help make things right.

Business property coverages


Business Owners Package (BOP)

Streamlined coverage that conveniently combines business property insurance with liability protection—helping you save money and eliminate coverage gaps.

Moveable Property

Covers all kinds of moving or moveable property, such as goods your business transports domestically or internationally. Also covers customers’ property and property of others. Also known as “inland marine insurance.”

Business Income and Extra Expense Insurance

Pays the business income lost when your business must suspend operations after a covered loss, plus normal operating expenses that continue even when business is suspended and “extra” expense incurred to get you back into business quickly, such as overtime or rental of alternate production space.

Equipment Breakdown Coverage

Covers direct damage and loss of business income caused by steam boiler explosions and machinery or systems breakdowns—which are generally excluded from commercial property insurance.

Please be sure and contact Homewell Insurance Services when your policy renews, or if you need immediate coverage for a quote!

We can help you understand what is needed and save you money.