Call Us: 1-866-856-3846

Earthquake Insurance (Personal)

Most standard homeowners, mobile home owners, condominium, and renters insurance policies do not cover earthquake damage. Similar to flood insurance, earthquake insurance must be purchased separately.

Many people assume their residential insurance policy fully protects them, but if you look at your policy, you will see it does not cover earthquake loss.

And government disaster-relief programs are extremely limited—they are designed to help you get partly back on your feet, but not to replace your home and everything you lose. So if an earthquake strikes tomorrow, will you have the financial resources to pay for earthquake damage to your home and its contents?

There are many different earthquake programs available, that give you many deductible options to consider. Please be sure you consult with your Homewell representative when your current Homeowners Insurance renews, and allow us the opportunity to provide a competitive quotation.

Please be sure and contact Homewell Insurance Services when your homeowners comes up for renewal. We represent many insurance companies that can save you money and get you the coverage you deserve.